- Learn to read English stories to make sense of them and target the vocab and fixed prepositions used in them.
- Pay attention to basic vocabulary and you should prepare about 2 to 3 thousand words which are used continuously in normal life.
- Solve at least 1000 questions on prepositions. This makes a good base.
- It is good to start with grammar chapters like sub verb agreement, noun, pronoun.
- Practicing maximum number of questions on each chapter of grammar and revision at least 3 times will be very helpful.
- Practice reading sections like passage, cloze test and one set each of parajumbled sentences daily.
Also read: Data Management Skills: Why Data Management Skills Are Important? Learn how to improve them
Prepare syllabus like this
While preparing the syllabus for the exam, pay special attention to vocabulary. To improve this, you can memorize and read the synonyms and antonyms of a word through the dictionary. At the same time, always keep a pocket notebook to make a word list and keep writing some words in it every day. Plus if you use a mobile phone or tablet, you can download free flashcards that will help you a lot in learning and remembering new words.
improve english grammar
To solve English questions, you must have a proper understanding of the use of grammar. These type of questions are common in all competitive exams and most of the questions are asked in error finding format. Finding the error in a sentence is a gradual process and to solve such type of questions, candidates have to follow the rules of grammar.
improve reading comprehension skills
You cannot improve your reading skills after studying in English for a few days, for this you have to develop the habit of reading every day. To improve reading comprehension skills. Reading the newspaper is a good option but always reading only hard facts information every day can not develop your reading skills above the prescribed limit. So it is better that you prefer reading feature stories, editorials, trade magazines etc. This will also improve your comprehension reading skills rapidly.
Also read: Career After 12th: There are many career options in Sanskrit language, know after which course you will get a good job
Self-assessment by yourself can tell you how much you have learned. In such a situation, everyone should keep giving mock tests for an accurate assessment of their status and improve themselves. With daily practice, you can improve and build confidence.
Spelling Mistake and Sentence Formation
For the preparation of English subject, the practice of finding spelling mistakes can be very useful. One wrong word can spoil the whole sentence. Similarly, while writing the descriptive part of any exam, the Sentence Fortune i.e. its formation is also an important aspect. Sentence is also formed with the right verb and tense.